Mold Testing Services
|Mold Inspection & Testing. We find Mold in Villas, Apartments and Commercial Properties. |
Renaud air has been in the IAQ industry in China for the last 9 years and has solved IAQ problem for over 10,000 clients which includes homes, offices, apartments, schools and medical facilities. Small amounts of visible mold can be enough to cause serious health concerns or even stop the rental or sales of a home.
In many cases, minor mold can be readily handled. The main concern with mold is AIRBORNE exposure and the health effects it causes. Airborne mold is not visible to the naked eye. Poorly executed clean-ups by non-professionals may disturb mold which causes high airborne levels, spreading the mold throughout the premises. Mold inspections should usually be accompanied by airborne mold testing otherwised airborne contamination cannot be ruled out and the test incomplete.
|Symptoms of mold exposure include:|
Comprehensive Mold Service
|Inspection||Mold Cleaning||Measuring Moisture|
|Airborne Sampling||Mold Remediation (Removal)||Laboratory Analysis|
Procedure to schedule a mold inspection:
- Contact Renaud Air customer support by email or phone.
- We will be you in touch with an environmental technician who will then schedule a time for your inspection.
- Once the time is confirmed Renaud Air’s Environmental technicians will perform a thorough visual inspection to detect signs or conditions that may promote mold growth.
- If requested air samples can be taken which are sent to the lab and cultured for fungal analysis.
- Other tests may be recommended based on discoveries or the Renaud Air technicians. The samples are obtained using scientifically calibrated equipment.
- Samples are analyzed by a certified government microbiological lab. Lab test results are included in our report to you in English and Chinese.
- If a cleanup solution is required, Renaud Air will assist you in developing a work plan to find a solution form the problem.
- Clearance testing should be done after remediation is complete to confirm the results.
Please contact us at 400 820 2791 or email us at email@example.com to speak and book an appointment for our mold inspection service with one of our technicians today.