Form and function working in harmony. The Evaporator AOS E2441, the first top-fill humidification system, combines an exceptionally sleek design with unbelievably simple operation. In this humidification system the evaporator wick is saturated with water after which the fan forces dry air in the room through the wet wick, releasing -it as properly humidified air.
Special guidance of the airflow permits an almost constant distribution of moisture, regardless of the unit’s water level. This humidifier follows the self-regulating principle of cool mist ensuring an optimal relative humidity level in the room. The silent-running power settings of the AOS E2441 allow for both healthy air quality and a good night’s sleep.
Comfort and Climate
- Humidifies the air in rooms up to 430 sq ft (40m2)
- The air is not only humidified but also purified to an extent as dust and dirt particles are caught in the evaporator wick
Water and Hygiene
- Evaporator wick is easy to use and easy to exchange
- The Hydro Cell keeps AIR-O-SWISS humidifiers operating at their highest level between recommended cleanings. Activated as soon as it comes into contact with water, the Hydro Cell with activated carbon technology helps reduce heavy metals, impurities, odor causing chemicals and pesticides from your household tap water.
Energy and Performance
- This evaporator uses minimal electricity
- 2 whisper quiet operation modes for normal and night use
- Operating light (green LED)
- First humidifier that can be filled from the top – just like watering a plant – making humidifying easier than ever.
- Easy operation and cleaning – the unit can be taken apart in 3 steps
- A visible float indicates when water level is full
- Quality components ensure lasting use
- Ideal for home and office
- State-of-the-art design – this humidifier makes a great accessory for any home
- Made in Switzerland