The Alen A375UV is one of the most versatile and heavy-duty air purifiers on the market. Not only will it trap over 99% of PM but it is the most effective machine available to treat volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and airborne chemicals because it utilizes five different types of filtration.
- The HEPA filter in the A375UV has a true HEPA efficiency of 99.97% and has been tested to remove 99.42% of airborne particles such as dust, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores and pollen.
- The active carbon layer that is part of the HEPA filter is specially designed to absorb airborne chemicals and volatile organic compounds.
- The ozone-safe ionizer administers an electric charge to the particles that pass through the filter enabling them to clump together and stick to the HEPA filter increasing its effectiveness.
- The ultra-violet (UV) lights target bacteria, mold, and viruses by breaking down their RNA structure, killing them and preventing their ability to reproduce.
- The Photo-catalytic Oxidation (PCO) technology sets the A375UV apart from any other machine in its ability to treat VOCs, UV lights shine on a titanium plate that in turn neutralize harmful organic compounds, causing them to break down and become harmless.