The Alen A375UV is one of the most versatile and heavy-duty air purifiers on the market. Not only will it trap over 99% of PM but it is the most effective machine available to treat volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and airborne chemicals because it utilizes five different types of filtration.
- The HEPA filter in the A375UV has a true HEPA efficiency of 99.97% and has been tested to remove 99.42% of airborne particles such as dust, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores and pollen.
- The active carbon layer that is part of the HEPA filter is specially designed to absorb airborne chemicals and volatile organic compounds.
- The ozone-safe ionizer administers an electric charge to the particles that pass through the filter enabling them to clump together and stick to the HEPA filter increasing its effectiveness.
- The ultra-violet (UV) lights target bacteria, mold, and viruses by breaking down their RNA structure, killing them and preventing their ability to reproduce.
- The Photo-catalytic Oxidation (PCO) technology sets the A375UV apart from any other machine in its ability to treat VOCs, UV lights shine on a titanium plate that in turn neutralize harmful organic compounds, causing them to break down and become harmless.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Filter: HEPA-Fresh filter with active carbon technology
- Ozone safe ionizer
- Eliminates: Particulate matter (PM), mold, bacteria, viruses, dust, dust mites, smoke, pollen
- Coverage Area: 60m2
- Filter efficiency: 99.97% 2.5µ particles and 95% of 0.3µ particles
- Power consumption: 50 – 108W
- Power supply: 220V / 50Hz
- Fan speeds: 4
- Controls: Electronic with led screen
- Dimensions: (H) 47cm (W) 44.4cm (D) 21cm
- Unit weight: 8.9kg
- Noise level: 36-65dBA