The BreatheSmart® uses Alen’s SmartSensor Technology to detect airborne allergens and pollutants, automatically adjusting airflow to protect you while saving energy and extending filter life. The BreatheSmart is both powerful and quiet, providing up to 90 square meters of coverage with Alen’s WhisperMax Technology, a specially designed fan and air chamber that maximizes clean air delivery while maintaining a peaceful environment.
The Alen BreatheSmart HEPA Air Purifier’s easy to replace HEPA-Silver Filter combines several layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home. Polluted air first passes through Alen’s washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a high quality HEPA filter that captures up to 99% of PM 0.3 as well as dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. The BreatheSmart’s ozone-safe Ionizer complements the HEPA type filter by charging particles in the air, causing them to stick together and become more easily captured.
We recommend regular filter replacements to extend the life of your air purifier and maximize performance. The BreatheSmart is designed to be running at all times and if you have it correctly placed in a room that matches the coverage area you should change your filter approximately every 6 months. The optimal filter replacement frequency may vary based on your environment and health concerns.
Intelligent sensors automatically adjust to your levels
BreatheSmart thinks about air quality so you don’t have to. Auto Mode intelligently adjusts its cleaning power to achieve the best air quality while maximizing filter life while saving energy and money.
Its intuitive design, whisper-quiet operation and a lights-off mode for sleeping make it a superb choice for large bedrooms as well as open concept rooms. Child-friendly features include a locking control panel and child-safe vent guard make it THE choice for homes with kids or grandchildren.
- In Auto Mode, SmartSensor Technology automatically adjusts cleaning levels based on the level of airborne pollutants.
- The SmartSensor Air Quality Light indicates the level of pollutants detected in your air (Blue = Maintaining Pure Air; Orange = Moderate airborne pollutants; Red – Heavy airborne pollutants)
- WhisperMax Technology, a specially designed fan and air chamber, maximizes clean air delivery while maintaining a peaceful environment
- Includes Alen’s HEPA-Silver Filter, an easy to replace HEPA type filter that captures PM2.5, dust, allergens and airborne pollutants in rooms up to 90 square meters; the Pre-Filter layer captures larger particles to extend the life of the HEPA material.
- Versatile HEPA filter options (all include Alen’s Pre-Filter) are available to address specific needs: HEPA-Pure Filter – Dust and Allergens; HEPA-FreshPlus Filter – Chemicals (VOCs) and Odor; HEPA-Silver Filter – Germs and Bacteria.
- Filter Life Timer keeps replacements on a schedule based on fan speed and duration of use.
- Digital display with simple and intuitive touch button controls
- 4 fan speeds with 4, 8 and 12 hour timers to control air circulation
- Auto-off safety feature when front cover is removed Energy efficient and environmentally friendly-Energy Star certified