Why do our customers love the Blueair 550E?
Anyone looking for quiet, elegant, proven air purification performance for rooms up to 54 m2 (580 ft2) should take note of the Blueair 550E. Certified and tested by AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers), the Blueair 550E is one of the most reliable and effective air purifiers on the market at eliminating PM2.5 pollution today. Perfect for cleaning living rooms, offices and larger open spaces effectively.
Behind the Technology
Patented HEPASilent filtration technology charges and captures far more particles than mechanical or electrostatic systems alone, but you won’t hear it working thanks to Blueair’s legendary whisper-silent operation.
The 550E is built with environmentally friendly plastics which decompose into water and carbon dioxide, helping Blueair owners to reduce the environmental impacts of their purchases. The 550E is also guaranteed not to spoil the environment indoors, it’s certified ozone-free by the California Clean Air Resource Board (CARB)—among the world’s most stringent certification standards.
The 550E was also designed to be incredibly energy efficient, consuming about as much power as a single light bulb on average. Elegant, minimal aesthetics make fit in nicely in almost any setting, a feature that has earned it a prestigious Excellent Swedish Design Award.
What is Different About the E Series?
Continuously monitor and purify your indoor air with the Blueair 550E air purifier. Simply click on the unit’s handy remote control from distances of up to 6 meters (20 ft) away to change the operating speed or set the on/off timer. Or set your unit on auto mode and let it regulate itself.
The easy-to-use remote control and digital display system give you instant feedback of particle detection, air purifier speed and timer operation. You don’t have to leave your comfortable spot at your desk, on the sofa or, in bed to change the speed setting. Just point and click. Plus you can see when it’s time to change the filters on the electronic display.
Electronic particle and gas sensors confirm that the unit is effectively removing allergens, such as pollen, dust, mold spores and pet dander from the air.
RenaudAir’s VIP Client Exclusive Extended Warranty Service
In addition to Blueair’s standard 5 year warranty, Renaud Air is the only company to offer a free extended limited lifetime warranty on all Blueair purifiers.
You should replace the filters approximately every 6 months and Blueair does include a timer so you don’t forget. Finding Blueair replacement filters is easy. Simply locate the filter for your machine in the replacement filters section of our website and they will arrive at your house in 2-4 business days.
- For rooms up to 54 m2 (580 ft2)
- HEPASilent filtration technology
- AHAM certification
- Excellent Swedish Design Award-winning aesthetics
- 4 fans speeds
- CARB-certified ozone-free
- Built with environmentally friendly polymers
- Exceptional energy efficiency, costs as much to run 24/7 as a single light bulb
- Includes a pollution control sensor
- Includes a remote control
- Room Size: 54 m2 (580 ft2)
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): 375 / 638 m³/h
- ACH (Air Changes per Hour): 5 in a 54 m2 / 580 ft2 room
- Airflow: 90-414 cfm
- Dimensions: 66 x 50 x 34 cm / 26 x 20 x 13 in
- Weight: 16kg (35 lbs)
- Energy Consumption: 35 – 120 watts
- Power Supply: 220V-240V suitable for use in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia
- Noise Level dB(A): 32-66
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Casters: Yes
- Fresh Air Outlet: Top and sides
Renaud Air VIP客户专属延长保修服务
- 除了布鲁雅尔标准保修5年，Renaud Air是唯一提供布鲁雅尔机器终身保修的公司。
- 出类拔萃的能源效率，使用成本与单个灯泡相仿Hepa Silent Benefits